Friday, April 19, 2019

Potting Shed Langley

Book now at the potting shed in langley, kent. explore menu, see photos and read 858 reviews: "always nice at the potting shed although can be noisy if a lot of kids in restaurant.". Enjoy freshly made dishes, crafted using locally sourced ingredients for brunch, lunch or dinner at the potting shed restaurant and pub.. Bistro bar serving homemade food with a large selection of lagers, ales, cocktails and wine with regular live music..

In which, I clean up my potting bench | Sierra Foothill Garden

In which, i clean up my potting bench | sierra foothill garden

In which, I clean up my potting bench | Sierra Foothill Garden

In which, i clean up my potting bench | sierra foothill garden

IMG_20171031_130946_large.jpg - Picture of The Potting ...

Img_20171031_130946_large.jpg - picture of the potting

An imposing building on the main road at the maidstone end of the village. now greatly extended re-fitted with an open kitchen. the restaurant offers the popular, quality elite pubs menu. new surfaced car park. large patio area with exterio....

potting shed langley